Thursday, November 5, 2009

St. Philip's Preschool Pictures










Good Lord is all I have to say......I saw more cheeks I could pour gravy and chew on this past week taking the school pictures for St. Philip's Church preschool. Too dang cute. I think everyone ranges from itty bitty to about 3, maybe 4 years old......and those teachers have their hands full of sweetness. One class has TWO sets of twins! I'll be back over there next week to fill in those who were out sick. Had fun playing on the playground with all these guys. I'm still editing....so more will go up tomorrow.
Charleston Wedding Photographer
Charleston Children Photographer

1 comment:

  1. Such AMAZING pics! I always love to check out the latest photos - they represent such a great range -- weddings to kids to grandparents -- the works! And Travis is RIGHT about this bunch... sweet cheeks and all!

    Can't wait till our personal shoot - gotta catch those precious moments before they're gone!!!

    ReplyDelete