Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More Wedding Bells......

Sweet Mama Belk is someone special to my family.  She has been the second grade teacher to two of my children and we're crazy about her.  I had the pleasure of meeting her family this weekend.  I've always known how polite and well-mannered little Miss "H" is....as it turns out, the rest of her three children are just as wonderful.  
Not to mention that the entire family's EYE BALLS are a photographer's dream.




These two arrived on a golf cart.....tux and wedding gown....cute as can be.  What hoped to be a stealth operation of capturing you two interacting with your guests....turned into a bit of a Photo Booth scene.....but, well worth the photographic memories I hope.















Thanks so much for inviting me out to the beach.  I enjoyed it!




Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment