Friday, July 8, 2011

My Sweet Lil' Chef...

My 10-year old daughter, "B", loves to be in the kitchen.  She loves the whole process.  She will do anything from peeling cucumbers to whipping cream....she's happy.  Day before yesterday she asked if she could be in charge of dinner, start to finish, one day.  Of course, I mean, are you kidding me?  I told her to get her menu planned and create a shopping list.  Well, this is what the little munchkin came up with.....delicious.  (I did fail to take a picture of the whole dessert which included ice cream drizzled with honey!)



Chilled Cucumber Soup


Arugula Salad with Shaved Parmesan and Yellow Pear Tomatoes


Proscuitto wrapped Cantaloupe 



Penne Pasta with Basil Pesto


Chocolate Truffles with Toasted Hazelnuts and Cocoa - (I forgot to take a picture of these with the Vanilla Ice Cream and Honey!)

How lucky are we?


Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

1 comment:

  1. yum b. dew when are you having us over for dinner!!!

    ReplyDelete