Friday, February 20, 2009

Blush...Girls' Night Out


















I went out last night to support my friend Martha who owns this cute little clothing store called Blush in Houston Northcutt Plaza on Coleman Blvd. in Mount Pleasant....for Valentine's, Martha solicited lots of husbands to purchase a package for their wives including this Girls' Night Out party.  Much fun was had after-hours shopping, sipping and gum-gabbin' with a bunch of women who Lord knows were happy to be out of the house.  I think we were all pleasantly surprised that Blush carried so many things for adults...the range is from pre-teens on up...and I came home sporting a super cute new dress for me and a great little tee shirt for my daughter....I'm eye-ballin' the little grey dress...and the mirror....and the Liv's....and the peasant shirt....

3 comments:

  1. The girls night out at Blush was a ton of fun. So many cute clothes! Thanks Martha for hosting. I will be sure to come back with my daughter next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time too. I can't quit thinking about a dress in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might get that "boy meets girl" tee shirt and have it customized.....seriously, Martha said you could. Then Tommy and I could wear matching ones to Six Flags.

    ReplyDelete