Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Columbia Zoo









I had a BLAST today!!  I helped chaperone my 6-year old's field trip to the Columbia Zoo.  The weather was perfect - not too hot or cool.  The children were GREAT - all in a great mood full of excitement to see the animals.  I think I might have had more fun trying to capture some of these incredible creatures!  

AND three birds landed ON MY HEAD in about 5 minutes.  No one else had the pleasure and there were at least 10 of us in that cage.....you think my thick hair looked like a sweet place to perch for a little bit?  My little guy thought it was HYSTERICAL!

2 comments:

  1. Travis~came to your website to say a great big thanks for the zoo pics - we love them! I don't know how you got them done sooo fast (I fell asleep reading a story to Anna-Leigh last night!) Thanks. Your website is awesome as is your talent! Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gorilla is great! Love getting to see these.

    ReplyDelete