Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday!



Someone's little foot has been squished in there....

I'll never get used to it. I love nothing more than to be included on the miracle of birth....getting to document such a special time. It's so exciting, emotional and incredible. I left my morning shoot with the children at the park...got in my car to 4 texts and a couple of messages. Things had progressed for mama a little quicker than anyone had expected....so I headed straight to the hospital. Just in time to capture this sweet, little munchkin enter the world. Congratulations A and D.....you did great this morning and he looks fantastic.



Check out the grin caused from Mama's first kiss.....








1 comment:

  1. so sweet..tears as always. A he has your mouth!! so precious

    ReplyDelete