Saturday, May 15, 2010

I know, I know...It's been a while


I've been super busy lately and have been lazy about my blog posts. And somewhere in between all the busyness ....I took off for one heck of a girls' weekend in Harbour Island, Bahamas. I'm kind of clogged up at my desk but I'm doing my best to scratch out of it.....so, here I am.

First off, had a really fun bridal shoot but I can't post those until after her wedding...but I will. Totally worth posting - I love it when a bride is willing to "play" with me.....

Then I had a fun rehearsal dinner for Helen and Gaines.....Beautiful night followed by some funny toasts. I could not figure out the center pieces for all the tables. They said things like "Romeo and Juliet" (which I thought I understood) until I saw "Peanut Butter" "B&B" - it wasn't making any sense to me.....until her father explained it in his toasts...it was past pet names of the animal-lover Helen. Love it. Here are some pictures of that fun night at the Confederate Home.
















I've also been busy shooting school pictures for a local preschool.....too cute - they've asked that those pictures be passworded so I won't post any of those - but WHOOH - they turned out great and are super cute little munchkins. Maybe I can track down some permission to show a couple.

Father's Day special is right around the corner......I'll keep you posted.....

No comments:

Post a Comment