Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Family Vacation Celebrating a 40th Wedding Anniversary

I'll start this off by saying "thank you" to Kelly G. for hooking me up with this cute family from NYC, Chicago and Raleigh.  They were all down in Kiawah celebrating a 40th Wedding Anniversary.  I think they were about 5 or 6 when they got married.

N, M and L are the cutest little grandchildren ever.....and L is expecting a little brother or sister!  Woohoo.  I knew when I started this shoot that this picture of M was going to be a definite on the blog....1-year old who just started walking + hill + wet grass......






We quickly moved on from the golf course and headed out to the freedom of the beach....




This may not be first choice for a Christmas card photo.....but for me, there are so many things in it I LOVE:  the finger in Mom's ear...the bottom of that delicious foot... Dad - in there somewhere...not to mention the extreme effort to give Mom a good ole fashioned smoocharooski.









Look closely....the bribe of choice is in there...




In today's economy....you've got to give a guy some credit for having his sites set on a trade so early in life....





And these guys are EVERYWHERE....


Thanks for having me out today....I had fun with you guys.  Enjoy your sneak peek....I'll let you know when the rest go up!

Charleston Children Photographer Charleston Wedding Photographer

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! You made us all laugh with your prediction of M's future career. We can't wait to see the rest! Thanks for a great day! CEL

    ReplyDelete
  2. pictures look great... especially the tumbling toddler

    ReplyDelete