Thursday, August 12, 2010

Teenagers!

An old friend gave me a call and said she was ready for some shots of her children before school started. She and I used to play cards once a month and these guys were itty-bitty.  It makes me sick, sad and startled when I see how much they've grown.  





And let me just say.....yes, they are as nice as they are cute.  Seriously, these are two of the most well-mannered and pleasant teenagers around.  I realize that when I shoot this age group that it's not the first thing on their list of activities they want to do that day.....so we try to make it short and sweet.  Well, I just had to go and screw that up and drag them from one place to another.  First location had a little event going on....and by little I mean about 300 kids.....scratch that.  Next spot had major bright sunlight.....scratch that.  We made do and they couldn't have been any nicer.





"A" claimed there was a tree she liked to climb....."S" said he could help get up.....and we all laughed because Mama had a heart attack and was ready to call the fire department for help in the meantime.  











Thanks for having me out......here's your sneak peek.......I'll let you know when the rest go up.


Charleston Children Photographer Charleston Wedding Photographer

2 comments:

  1. so cute..i hope my kids enjoy each other when they get older...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a present to myself! My kids thought I'd lost it when I told them they were going to have their picture taken. Travis was just awesome with them!! It was quick and painless for 2 teenagers on the move. I will treasure these photos FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete