Sunday, September 19, 2010

Daddy, Girls and a Saturday Morning...



One of my favorite pictures of my daughter and husband is when she was about 2 years old and he was cutting her fingernails.  I quickly grabbed my camera to capture a little moment between Daddy and his girl....him taking care of the little things.

So.... this past Saturday.....I joined ole Kevin and his girls for some pancakes and a trip to the beach.  With a little egg-crackin', nose blowin', coffee spillin' and doggy poop pokin'....we had ourselves a fun morning!
"Daddy, what's this?"
"I don't know, looks like a sea sponge."  "EEEWWWWWW - That's dog poop - E, I stuck my finger in that!"
"So did I, Daddy!"
 "To the ocean!!")





































Thanks for having me over for a good ole Saturday morning.....


Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment