Tuesday, January 18, 2011

4-Weeks Old and Very Serious....

Sweet Amanda contacted me about shooting her delivery....and things went rockin' and rollin' a little too quickly sooo.....I got to meet Mr. "B" a little later in life.  I enjoyed hanging out with the little guy on Sunday - we had some very serious conversations.  (You forget how serious they can be in that 'I'm still so new to this world' stage.)  Mama and Daddy seem to be settling into parenthood pretty well.  I mean, why wouldn't they seeing how they have slipped right into marriage for a whole...almost 2 years!


Congratulations on such a sweet little munchkin.






...Check it out...these cute feet are chillin' out on Mama's old blanket....








Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment