Tuesday, April 14, 2009

BIG TV DAY in our household....LMN"*"


Today, at 4:00 sharp.....my whole family tuned in to watch a big talk show on NBC.  Darius Rucker was a guest on this "O" so famous show.  This appearance has been a longtime dream of his and a much deserved opportunity.  What I didn't know is THAT IT WAS AN UNREALIZED DREAM OF MINE THAT CAME TRUE TODAY AS WELL....my photography was shot behind him as he performed.  The whole show was incredible and exciting and I am thrilled for him.  He could not be more humble and deserving of all of his success.  

I, on the other hand, could not find a mountain high enough TO GO UP AND SCREAM to the whole world a big WAHOO! that I just had a handful of pictures shown on the LMN*... show (due to an agreement I had to sign I can't mention "as seen on HER show"....you know, Miss LMN*....

Thank you, Darius and Beth, for such a great opportunity.  (It really was so very cool to see my name flash up in the credits......)

1 comment:

  1. your the best travis dew..you are the true rock star...

    ReplyDelete