Friday, April 24, 2009

Children's Miracle Network


One of my favorite things to do to help "give back" is to take pictures at the MUSC Children's Hospital.  My husband and I had the benefit of the hospital with two of our children when they were little bitty babies so I really enjoy giving a little something to the parents in there.

A picture I took about a year ago was submitted into the Children's Miracle Network international photo contest by the Children's Hospital.  Back in March, I was thrilled to receive an email saying it had placed 3rd!!  Yesterday, I got an email showing me what the Children's Miracle Network is going to do with the photo......it will be the WalMart and Sam's poster for their May campaign!!

4 comments:

  1. Go Trav! First O and now Walmart! Wheeewww Hoooo! xoxKaty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Trav! Who would've ever dreamed that a so called hobby would turn in to such a rewarding one! You really have a great gift! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea travis...that is so great!! your the best! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I distinctly remember the slide show, and thinking how great that picture was. Congratulations!!!
    pbill

    ReplyDelete