Sunday, September 20, 2009

Speed Racer






I love getting a chance to go back and shoot children I've done previously.....it's fun to see how they've grown and capture their new personalities. This little guy is the Super Hero I shot 3 months ago. Oh what a difference 3 months makes when you are a little guy. First off, I noticed he's been doing some good eating of his yellow/orange vegetables because he was shining a nice, healthy, oranged-toned nose! All three of mine did that so I knew right away he's a good eater.

He's just started to sit up and hold himself well, so I was excited to see him perched in the corner entertaining himself when I got there. He was in a great mood and he even let us surprise Daddy by setting him on top of his grandfather's car.......Go Speed Racer, Go! (Mike, do you think we really needed you to go all the way upstairs to get that jacket?)

No comments:

Post a Comment