Friday, September 25, 2009

Another Day at Sullivan's









About 2 years ago this December, I shot little J......he was just feeling his way around and learning how to walk. Now, he's got a younger brother and he is off and running. Just check out those blue eyes...I mean REALLY! J has it all planned out.... he's going to be Spiderman for Halloween this year......and apparently, he wants his little brother to be the Sandman......And... I'm not sure, but I think...we saw a web inside my camera!

It was a good time this morning running around Sullivan's Island. We tried to go to a playground but nearly got taken away by mosquitos.....so what's better than the playground?? The good ole beach....with a little sand in the mouth....and the hair....and other places....:) Thanks for the playdate....your pictures will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment