Monday, September 21, 2009

Sunday at Sullivan's








This is one of those families I've known for a long time.....sit near them in church......but still can't believe that S is in the 8th grade, M is in the 5th, etc......so much so that I probably sounded like that crazy ole aunt everybody's got who "just can't get ohver how much you've gurowwhn!"

I know Mr. S and Miss M a little better than I know little M and.....let me tell you.....how much fun did I have with him yesterday because SOMEONE is UP to NO GOOD! And parents, as much as that makes you cringe, that's just the way I like 'em. We may not have gotten the perfect Christmas card pose....but these are definitely something to look back on down the road. Thanks for playing with me....your pictures will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment