Wednesday, June 30, 2010

15-Month Check In!

Baby L and I branched out a little at our last little date.  He's nice enough to have me out to play every 3 months.....and we usually have a play date at his house.  But this time, we got to do something special.  We played at the park under the bridge in Mount Pleasant.

(it's all about that sweet profile....)


He was a little attached to Mama in the beginning.....but he warmed up and we had some fun.




Please....can you take it?

I love that he couldn't resist the finger in the holes....








"And over this way we have the Ravenel Bridge built in 2006 or so...."  I get it, buddy, I live with a tour guide.




That sweet curl in the back....I could have pinched the back of his neck off.  Dang.



Until September my little friend......

No comments:

Post a Comment