Saturday, June 12, 2010

Good News....!


I got a call yesterday from someone I had worked with back in October.  It was regarding Sandra Day O'Connor's visit to South Carolina promoting her OurCourts.org program.  She wanted to know if they had permission to use some photos I had taken of her interacting with children for an upcoming event for Mrs. O'Connor.  "Sure, no problem."


She, along with Miss Oprah Winfrey, will be honored this fall as being winners of the 2010 Maria Shriver Minerva Award.  Did I say, "Sure, no problem"?  I'm sorry.....What I meant to say is...."Hot diggity" no, wait... "Wooohooo!!" - "Yipppeeee" - "HOW COOL IS THAT?" ......"What's that, you've got tickets for me and all my friends?" "Yes ma'am - OF COURSE you can."  Not sure what will be used or exactly what for...but pretty cool none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment