Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hampton Park Heat

I'm a little behind on my posts....going out of town mixed with being really busy (AMEN!) mixed with children being out of school....puts me a little behind.  But, I had a lot of fun with this cute family.  I shot them a couple of years ago for a Father's Day shoot...and wow, what a change in 2 years!  Our goal last week was to capture a shot for a portrait painting.....but 'posing' isn't as much fun and not my favorite so...after we got the business done...they changed clothes and we got to play!












Happy little guys who seem to really enjoy each other.....and H, you did great considering having your picture taken is not your favorite.  I hope you're having a ball in Maine and may the weather be just a little cooler for you.  We're melting down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment