Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall Morning Under the Bridge...

I get so excited this time of year...I've come to realize how much weather plays a role in my mood.  There, I said it.  Well, I love nothing more than a cool, fall morning running around playing with fun children with my camera in my hand.  T, K and B.....thanks for fulfilling my morning!  T cracked me up wanting to jump off every part of that playground.  K couldn't have been more excited about her pretty necklace.....and B gets pretty jacked up when a plane flies over....I love it.

Here's a little preview into your session.....thanks for having me out to play.

(Uh, those eyes?  Sorry Dad.....but you're in for some deep, deep trouble in a few...)
















Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Travis- I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. You are a very gifted photographer and my kids had so much fun 'playing' with you. It was the easiest photo shoot I have ever had. I look forward to next time!

    ReplyDelete