Saturday, October 23, 2010

"I Do!" by the Sullivan's Island Lighthouse

I first need to apologize to those who have recently had photo sessions with me and I don't yet have a "sneak peek" up on this blog.....it's coming....I have been super busy and am a little backed up for my liking....but I just wanted to put up this wedding I shot this afternoon.  Neither bride - nor groom.....wiped the smile off their faces the entire ceremony or reception.











The white roses are the second gift that they gave to each other as husband and wife.  (The first was the rings.)  These roses are to be put in a special spot in their new home together......and for those times when it's hard to say "I'm sorry" or "I forgive you" - they are to be left as a symbol of those words and emotions carried along with those "situations".  Sweet Denise got choked up when this was explained during the exchange of these roses.....and I have to admit, so did I.  What a great way to start a realistic relationship.










Beautiful shoes.......and she walked a long way in the SAND in them!










Please notice the squished icing between their noses.....




The flower girl's remark after she looked up at these two, "They're KISSING again!"


Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! (My daughter was the flower girl!) Such a beautiful wedding and you captured those awesome moments! Job well done! Congrats to my sister-in-law Denise and Karl!

    ReplyDelete