Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tucked in....and Skate Boardin'.....


H and W go to my church and we've been known their parents for a long time.  Funny how you can "know" your friends' children......but not really "know" them.  Well, I spent a little time with them on Wednesday and I really enjoyed these two.

I couldn't help but chuckle when W came around the corner....helmet on a little cockeyed.....white oxford tucked into khaki shorts....dirty bucks on.... and riding a skate board covered in stickers.  And then came sweet, little H with her pink dress on....clogs.....pretty hair in a headband......and riding a skate board covered in stickers.  LOVE IT.



We had a fun afternoon of leap frog, swinging and spinning.  And DANG how I love me some big ole front teeth that are just coming in......









Here's your sneak peek......I'll let you know when the others go up!


Charleston Children Photographer Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment