Thursday, October 8, 2009

Folly Beach....for a little R, R & R














What a cool little family! First, I just need to say that for 3 children ages 4 and under...you two are as cool as cucumbers. I appreciate you allowing them to just "be". It was fun.

I got a call from the "K" family who had gotten my shoot through an auction at a Water Missions International function. They were staying out at Folly for the week and the baby is getting baptized this weekend. I went out to see them today and had a little fun with R, R and R in the back yard, on the dock and down at the beach. The eyes, hair, toes, cute personalities....please. And "Mmmm, what do you think this plug goes to?"

As you know by now, my favorites usually come from the not-so-posed pictures....and even include some with tears, drool or sibling torture....thanks for a good time today - your pictures will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment