Monday, October 19, 2009

Sweet Baby M









As I've said before, one of my favorite ways to "give back" is to take pictures for families at the MUSC Children's Hospital. I don't normally post those pictures as they are private and not my place to do so......but I post these pictures with the family's permission because they would like everyone to join the fight and pray for little M. She's struggling her way into this world.....and they have an entire "Team M" behind her wearing purple and green ribbons all the way.

An extra prayer would go a long way for this faithful family. I could see and feel the love and support they have for each other and I left the hospital feeling peace for this young couple. No matter what God's plan is, everyone is going to be alright.
Charleston Wedding Photographer
Charleston Children Photographer

3 comments:

  1. The pictures of my daughter are wonderful! You did a great job and we very much appreciate it. Thank you for everything!

    Team Maraih

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have met you....will get something to you soon. Go baby M!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Pic's of My Great Grandaughter Are Great. I Was There The Day You Took Pic's O m. & Thank You Maggie Mortimer Albany MO.

    ReplyDelete