Friday, October 23, 2009

Mister B








This sweet child is the baby of some dear friends.....and he is getting baptized this weekend. I don't see him nearly enough - but I sure enjoyed my time with him yesterday. It was as if he knew what we were trying to accomplish. He could not have been in a better mood ..... With a century-old family gown and lots of family coming into town....this weekend will be super special. Love to you all.


As an unrelated side note - I had my debit card number stolen today and whoever the lucky recipient was went on a rampage in no time. In a matter of hours....$430 worth of nokia phone, match.com, date.com, etc. racked up. There was also a florist purchase....girl saw it early in the day and thought hubby had sent me some flowers - HA! At any rate, had I not checked my account online (which I do on a regular basis) I would not have caught it.....so check yo account.
Charleston Wedding Photographer
Charleston Children Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment