Thursday, February 4, 2010

Count your Blessings....



This little hand and foot belongs to someone who weighs less than most things in your refrigerator. Wow, a quick reminder that hard times could be harder......a bad day will turn over and become tomorrow......the stopped-up nose can be blown.....the laundry, the dishes and the dust bunnies don't matter. Remember to lean on God and trust His will.......even though it's tough sometimes. Kiss your children, your spouse, your family....and pray.

Yes, these little guys can snap it back into perspective for me. This really cool singer and great guy once wrote, "What can I do while I'm here to make someone's life better?" I hope that I'm able to capture and provide special moments for families who are struggling up in the Children's Hospital. Be good, be grateful and be happy.

1 comment:

  1. Your a good women Travis Dew. Thanks for reality check. xo

    ReplyDelete