Sunday, February 21, 2010

Randy and Dana - Engaged!





I went out today with Randy and Dana and had a great time getting goofy with these two. I think couples are surprised when I tell them we're going to head to a playground.....but it usually loosens things up for the two. We walked around downtown admiring alleys and doorways.....and we came across a lovely, little creature that I couldn't resist snapping. Eewwwww. And.....for the rest of the shoot.....any time a leaf blew by we were convinced it was a hairy, little varmint with a tail. Thanks for the fun afternoon!

3 comments:

  1. sort of reminiscent of a cute little animal you met in a gondola in Venice, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this a little lady behind a mask? I'll make sure I blow this bad boy up to a 20x30 for Savannah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are fabulous to work with and extremely talented in capturing those special moments in life. Thank you for making our engagement photography session a wonderful experience that we will treasure always.

    ReplyDelete