Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine's Day is coming!


I'm not a freak about Hallmark holidays.......but my sister-in-law once said, "Never miss an opportunity to give a gift." And....she's right.

It doesn't have to be much......last year, I helped my children write out a scroll of "100 Reasons Why We Love You" for my husband. I took the idea from something I had done for him when we were engaged. A good friend told me about encouraging her father to write her mother a love letter for her 75th birthday. Too cute. Men, listen up.....women love that stuff.

But...... I'm not going to be totally foolish and not take this opportunity to say that they love pictures of their babies....... and it's a great time to surprise someone with a gift certificate to have your children frozen in time.... Gift Certificates are available.....any amount.....just shoot me an email travisdewphotography@knology.net or give me a call 843-813-5184. You won't even have to wrap it up or anything....easy, breezy....uh, I mean, 'Whooh, you went to A LOT of trouble for your special someone!"

And if you're Jeff F., George K. or David F.......your wives have spoken.

Charleston Wedding Photographer
Charleston Children Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment