Monday, March 22, 2010

Dwelling on King Street





Seriously....it's one of my favorite stores in Charleston. If I were to win the lottery tomorrow - my house would be redone immediately with design and furnishing help from Leigh at Dwelling. When we first moved into our house, my husband gave me a "house warming" gift....it was a gift certificate to Dwelling. He knew I would never give myself permission to treat myself to a new piece of furniture after just building a house. Thanks to his thoughtfulness, I now have a handsome bed, my favorite mirror and a beautiful mirrored credenza which all changed the personality of my house. It's also a great spot to get a wedding or house-warming gift.

I spent some time with Tim and Leigh last week - what a fantastic mix of modern sleek with traditional classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment