Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Little Miracle L




About 3 years ago...my husband and I had just returned home from a weekend away to see his sister. I'll never forget the news we had gotten as we entered our home. Our friends Charlotte and Adam had delivered their baby several weeks early due to HELLP Syndrome. Baby L was fighting for his life and ended up with a lengthy stay in the NNICU....over 4 months!!






Well....worry no more because he is doing GREAT and...don't be jealous....but he and I went on a squirrel hunt this morning! We had a great time with him showing me some rocks, a mailman and camellias! I was fascinated with the realization of how cool it is to actually have a play date with a little miracle. Way to go baby L! Thanks for the hunt this morning....sorry we didn't catch a little dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment