Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Baby J and Big Sister R - 3 Week Check-Up



Seriously? I mean honestly....Could these two be any cuter?? I love when I shoot a delivery because I get to visit them again in a couple of weeks. Because I was busy last week.....Mr. J got a 3-week visit instead of 2-weeks!





Well who greets me at the door but little Miss Tutu with the blue eyes. We played a little and she was off to school......so Mama, Baby J and I had fun by ourselves. Why is it that we feel like we can semi-torture a newborn to get cute shots? Do we really have to strip them down to nothing and lay them here and there....on their belly....change this hat....take the diaper off....AND we want him to remain sleeping through it all? Why - because they are so dang cute at this stage and it's fleeting and you never get it back. Totally worth it.

Loved seeing you all again.


No comments:

Post a Comment