Sunday, April 18, 2010

I Do!

Perfect Weather...Perfect Weekend...Perfect Wedding.


Beautiful bride in a beautiful dress...




....and Daddy didn't leave her in the dust tonight...

Easy-going bridal party in pretty, champagne-colored dresses....shoes of their choice. I didn't hear anything but excitement from any of them.


Bride's mother and big sister getting everything in place before it's time to go.



Groomsmen....minus two. I don't think the brothers of the bride got the memo. We caught 'em later though.


First dance as Mr. and Mrs. Bibee.....


.....and the Tasmanian Devil is back.......and tonight, he grabbed the mother of the groom. "Don't Stop...Believ'an"


I hope this picture shows just how lovely this wedding cake was - it was STUNNING in person.



I smell T-R-O-U-B-L-E. Nephews of the bride....too cute. Middle one gave the older one a loving smack in the stomach just before going down the isle. Left all of us in the narthex laughing.





Well Katherine and Carty....the planning is over and you are now Mr. and Mrs. Congratulations to you for such an enjoyable weekend. I'm sure it was somewhere....but I didn't sniff out an ounce of stress or worry. Two great families, lots of good friends and loads of fun. Thanks for having me. I'll let you know when your pictures go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment