Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cute Kim and her Bulldogs!

There are not many people like sweet Kim.  I don't know her well......but she's a good friend of my sister-in-law's and I've never, ever seen her without a genuine smile covering her face.  She's nothing but pleasant, kind and happy....all the time.


She called me to see if I would photograph her two bulldogs.  Woohoo, now I love me some bulldogs.  They happen to hold a special spot in my heart because my husband - soon after we were married - surprised me with "Gladys"....our English bulldog.  It was so nice to hear that snort and see that waddle again!


Kim, as always, it was great to see you!


This is Eddie....



...and this is Bella




 These guys were having a so much fun running around.... they blew right past their Mama....


"Ahhh....don't the grass feel GOOD."





Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

1 comment: