Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In Palm Beach with Cute, Curly "B"

I have had this Palm Beach trip schedule for a while now......and when I woke up Monday morning to get ready for my flight.....I needed a rain coat my UGGs.  Jeezeree it was freezing in Charleston.  I got on the plane, headed to Florida.....and stepped off into a huge rain storm.  My work week was about to turn into a vacation.  


But I woke up to sunny skies.....and with the exception of a pushed back start time....things moved along just as planned.


Introducing......Little Miss "B".  Mama said she may be a little shy.....but we made friends fast.  How about those eyes?









Thanks for having me over to play.....I'll let you know when the rest go up.






Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment