Thursday, March 31, 2011

THANK YOU Sweet Katy!

I've saved these words for the latest blog entry.....because I knew that I would have several going up and I didn't want this to get buried in the pile.  I've have several shoots this week in Palm Beach, Florida....THANKS to my sweet sister-in-law, Katy.  She was kind enough to spread the word that I was coming to town and drum up some out-of-town business.  How grateful and lucky I am to be able to head down to work in such a beautiful location with such great people.  You're the best KkkkKaty!


THIS is our sweet nephew.....and truly one of the GREATEST.  DISPOSITIONS.  EVER.  I've said it before...but I even saw him sick this week - and my opinion remains the same.  Maybe I'm biased....but he's the sweetest little fellow around.


Thanks for having me.










Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

1 comment:

  1. Not sure what's going on with the "Older Post" link at the bottom right.....sometimes it's working - sometimes it's not. I'm trying to work it out.....but so far it seems out of my control....Hopefully it will wiggle it's way right soon.

    ReplyDelete