Sunday, June 19, 2011

Kiawah and little BAA.....

An early morning playdate with "B", "A" and "A" out at beautiful Kiawah Island.  Mama had contacted me a while back and said they were going to be on vacation in June.  Luckily for me....we were able to meet up and have a little play time in the shade at a really cool playground.  "A" introduced me to her little "Doggie" who had recently lost an ear or tail (can't remember!) and "A" showed me his dinosaur that he came upon in the sand.....and "B" immediately told me he had once had a preschool teacher with my same last name.  Cool!












Maybe not the perfect Christmas card picture.....but fun and crazy and I like it.

We needed a little snack...







Charleston Children Photographer 
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment