Thursday, June 30, 2011

Year Number 4....with Some of my Favorites!

I have been lucky enough to get a play date with these cool cats every June for the last 4 years.  As I mentioned last year, I always come away with one of my favorite shots of all time.  This year....Mr. "C" has gotten a little older and able to play a little harder.  "E" and "D" are still crazy about him....but he can defend himself from the overzealous affection.....and this time, with a sword and a MASK!  Love it.








"Hey there, remember me?"  "Mmmm, vaguely....I think we used to complete a sentence back before these crazy little people joined our lives..."









I do love what all is going on in this one....a little finger-sucking, Mom trying to control a mask and sword wielding 3-year old, one picture-perfect smile and one admiring Papa.




Take a little peek at last year's shoot 3


Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment