Sunday, June 5, 2011

Proud Mama....

Hectic end of the school year.....always brings a little anxiety with "what are we going to do with these little people everyday?"....schedules are crazy and the STUFF starts to come home.  I crowned myself the 'black trash bag lady' the other day - school work that is LESS than organized...OUTTA HERE.....tattered black-and-white composition books...OUTTA HERE....bent, peeling binders...OUTTA HERE....extra paper that I wouldn't write a note to a dog on...OUTTA HERE.
I told my daughter to turn some music on, have a celebratory dance-party and start throwing out!  


End of the year brings awards ceremonies.  I think it's alright to brag about my children because it was their efforts, not mine, that earned them their honors.  Daddy and I were super proud to come out with a couple on the Asst. Principal's Honor Roll, one recognized for his placement in the National French Exam (3rd in State and 6th in Nation!!), one got the writing award for her stories that can take you away, and one walked away with the citizenship, most cooperative, art, music and PE awards.  Job WELL DONE to my cute kiddos.  I'm so excited that summer is here....they all deserve the break.  Now.... what in the world are we going to do?


  

Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment