Thursday, June 30, 2011

A little morning on the beach with "D", "T", "W" and "O"....

Headed out to Folly this morning to meet up with my neighbors and some of their friends in from Ohio.  I send a text that I was on my way....and got a response saying something along the lines of "meltdown".....Well, if there was any sign of a meltdown, they snapped out of it pretty quickly.....and we ended up having a good time on the beach.  
(By the way, every parent thinks their shoot is the only shoot that I've ever had where someone sheds a tear....)
Thanks for having me out to play....I enjoyed myself!!








Bribe of choice...in hand.





Sure...sure...come on by...I'm just rinsing off my feet....




Almost passed over this one due to some squinty eyes, etc.......but I think "O" saw something that needed taking care of....I'm just sayin'


Little brother....winding up....and SLINGING it on big bro!









Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment