Tuesday, December 22, 2009

9-Month Check Up








I was back this morning to see this little guy for his 9-month check-in. It's funny how I feel like it was yesterday that I was there....yet he has grown SO much. No more weeble wobble while he sits up....he's crawling around and exploring now. I like the way this age comes into their own little personality...and I think he was thinking: "Who is this lady that keeps showing up....and mmmm, what book should I pick out?"

He's probably tired of us putting him in that car but it's really fun helping keep the memory of his grandfather alive. I think Daddy enjoys these the most. Thanks, again, for having me out.....your pictures will be up soon.

Merry Merry!
Charleston Wedding Photographer
Charleston Children Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment