Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hampton Park feeding the Ducks










Hampton Park is one of my favorite places in Charleston. My husband and I bought our first house in Hampton Park and lived right across the street and would walk over almost daily. So, I was a little excited that C and I had a play date there this morning. As I was explaining to Dad, there is so much help from nature in this park for really cool photographs.

Mom and Dad are super cool and little miss efficient mom here is preggars and due in 2 weeks. All I have to say is 'give me a break!' That belly is about what I looked like at 5 months pregnant. And, she still gets up at 5am every morning to walk and get herself off to work...... Sadly, I can't say that I've ever gotten up at 5am to exercise. Whooh.

I had fun with you guys today - glad you got a day to yourselves to chill out with Santa and me....My favorite shot of the morning?.....when asked, "C, where's God?" She pointed straight up.
Charleston Wedding Photographer
Charleston Children Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment