Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Blue Eyes...









For Real? The eyes, the drool....Ohhhh how I love what I do. I've been chasing around big boys lately and watching them wrestle and torture each other. This morning, I got to spend some time with a drooling, cackling, blue-eyed, chubby, 4-month old munchkin. His eyes are.....unbelievable. And, he gets them straight from his mother. I'm not sure who was more photogenic....the baby or mom!

I showed up this morning and he was in a GREAT mood and tolerated me just about as long as he should have and then it was time for a nap and time for me to leave. Perfect. Here is your cute, pinch-able sneak peek. And, as I'm editing.....there are so many more.....

Charleston Wedding Photographer
Charleston Children Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment