Monday, December 7, 2009

Boys Boys Boys













Please....the first picture...does it not just make you laugh out loud? Maybe it's because I have two of my own....but I get the biggest kick out of boys and what makes them tick. Within the first two minutes there were discussions of wedgies and other giggle-provoking unmentionables. Within a few more minutes, we were kicking, tackling and tickling. These guys were so much fun and yes, there is a serious one, a dramatic one and an anything-goes one. So fun to see these personalities.

Mom and Dad took a little walk before coming back to join them in front of the camera. Poor mom got a noogie and dad got a wet-willy (my fault). What's so great behind all that mischief....boys love their mamas. Thanks for playing with me.....the rest will be up later today.
Charleston Wedding Photographer
Charleston Children Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment