Monday, December 14, 2009

More HANDSOME Boys!













I have always known.....but the theory has proven itself more than ever in this last month.....BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS. This is why I don't invite the parents along on a shoot until the very end. I know how parents are...I'm one of them. For instance, yesterday, I was anxious in the pediatrician's office with my daughter quietly sitting on the examining table....and my youngest BOY hopping on scales, touching wet paint and trying to make basket's with used kleenex's!! Awful setting for me as a parent...but a fabulous setting for me had I had my camera. What makes a parent nervous....is usually the behavior I enjoy the most.

Check out these cute guys - "Hey, let's see if we can throw a football OVER the Christmas Tree!?" ....Wrestling, poking, climbing trees, throwing the football....I have to say, despite their nitpicking with each other (which truly was all in good fun and maybe even for my benefit), they could not have been any nicer and more respectful to me. Nice young men. We got some grass stains, stuffed wet leaves down a shirt, stepped in some doggie poo and yes, dipped a leather shoe right in the water. Sorry mom. I'm not that great of a sitter.

We tried, not successfully, to include the kitty. I had a blast...the rest will be up soon.
Charleston Wedding Photographer
Charleston Children Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment