Saturday, August 13, 2011

7:00 p.m. at the beach......Beautiful.

I got an email from this sweet girl saying my husband and I had gone to college with her husband.  We scheduled a shoot by email and I get there and one of the first things he says to me is "Yeah, I believe I went to one of the first 'Tommy Salami and the Cold Cuts' gigs."  Love it......blast from the past.  That was one of my husband's first bands.


We set a date......and decided that due to the killer HEAT....there was no other choice than 7:00 p.m.   It was perfect.  And Mama....three children later and you look like $1,000,000.  Sorry I'm not much help in the 'keeping the clothes clean' department.  I mean, who doesn't like swimming in the ocean in their clothes?


So, I start out by taking the children away from the parents and we're talking a little bit about this and that....and I look up across the sand - and unprompted by any of us - is a Harlequin book cover going on!!  Mama and Daddy are on vacation and I'm pretty sure they've got a serious crush!



Thanks for calling me out there to see you guys.  I enjoyed it and will get to work on yours fast before you head back home over the big pond.




Don't worry boy....hugging your Mama is cool.  Put those arms around her!



He may not have been doling out hugs....but he picked a flower for his sweet Mama and was trying to tuck in her dress.












Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment