Sunday, August 21, 2011

Blast from the Past.....out at Wild Dunes

I got a call from this cute little Mama about doing a shoot while they were in town.  I met them out at Wild Dunes and immediately thought she looked familiar.


The shoot was just about done......and we made a random connection that she used to work in the hair salon where I got my hair cut when my husband and I got married.  Whooh - 17 years ago!




Her children.....could not be any sweeter.  Big brother "J" is soooo loving and caring towards his baby sister.  Any affection shown in these pictures is For REAL.  They adore each other.  Oh, did I mention their eyes?  Please. 













I enjoyed my morning with you guys - here's a sneak peek......I'll let you know when the rest go up!




Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

1 comment: