Friday, August 12, 2011

Celebration with Family!

This nice crowd came down to Isle of Palms to celebrate the summer and their grandmother's upcoming birthday.  Despite the heat....and I mean h-e-a-t....everyone was relaxed and in a good mood.  Sweet grandmother surprised everyone with t-shirts sporting her late husband's original artwork.  I know that was a sweet surprise for everyone.





Poor Daddy.....the kids are surveying the coverage.....and giggling!!


Once all was said and done with the shoot....there was some pushing and shoving...into the POOL!  I don't think anyone minded - it was a mere 150 degrees outside with a wind speed of zero!












I so enjoyed your family - thanks for having me out and cutting up with me.  








  

Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment