Monday, August 22, 2011

LOTS of Family out at the Sanctuary.....

I am a little ashamed and embarrassed after meeting this great big family....follow me for a second and you'll see why.  They live all over the country from New Jersey to California......I can't even remember how many there were in total......but it was a bunch!  There were some on the golf course and not even involved in this shoot!  They get together AT LEAST one vacation a year.....sometimes twice.  Clearly not in their backyard either.


I'm the baby of eight children......before you choke on your inhale of "what!?"......4 are step-siblings.  But we grew up together before we all became the Brady Bunch so I think we were closer than the average family at the time of the merger.  We get together once a year.....for about 4-6 hours on Thanksgiving day....  These guys make the effort...and kudos to them.  That's the way it should be.


I enjoyed all of you that I did get to meet - I hope the rest of your time here was enjoyable.  Here's a little sneak peek of our time together.


















Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment