Sunday, August 14, 2011

8:00 a.m. Kiawah with "N" and "S"

I can't help myself from pointing out the obvious feeling you get when walking outside.....of wrapping a wet, wool, blanket covered in sand around your shoulders while sitting on a school bus at 4:00 in the afternoon.  However, Mama was smart enough to schedule our shoot at 8:00 a.m........cloud cover was good, little breeze and not too terribly hot yet.  Perfect.


She got in touch with me thanks to a mutual friend here in Charleston.  The two boys came down in the elevator first and introduced themselves and off we went to the beach.  Football, kicking-ball and a little desire to wrestle and push made the morning just right.  


How stinkin' cute are these two?








So we got the obligatory pictures out of the way....and started having some fun.  I started a little trouble and made the suggestion that one little person....splash another little person.



...and it was ON!


...Before you know it, all were involved.  Good morning!


Thanks for having me out.....I hope your drive to Ohio was good.  I'll let you know when the rest go up!


Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment