Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Birthday "C"


I love nothing more than to capture the first, sweet moments of life.  Another thing I love to capture?....Daddy being so sweet to Mama.


Poor Ashley worked hard....all...night...long.  I received the "we're headed to the hospital" text yesterday mid-day....I was anxiously checking my phone regularly for the "8cm text"....which I never received.

So....this morning I was lucky enough to be a part of a great experience in "blue".  Blue drapes....sterile drapes, that is.  Baby "C" came into this world by C-Section and he came out a hootin' and a hollerin'...

Everyone is doing great and things couldn't have gone smoother.  I hope sweet Ashley has gotten in a nap or two....and I wonder if Shaun has wiped the grin off his face.  Congratulations, you two.  Can't wait for the little guy to knock on our door to play. 













...and this is what it looked like outside the day you were born...



Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment